The report discusses the potential implications for fundamental rights and analyses how such rights are taken into account when using or developing AI applications. In so doing, it aims to help ensure that the future EU regulatory framework for AI is firmly grounded in respect for human and fundamental rights.
In this report:
- Key findings and FRA opinions
- AI and fundamental rights - why it is relevant for policymaking?
- Putting fundamental rights in context - selected use cases of AI in the EU
- Fundamental rights framework applicable to AI
- Impact of current use of AI on selected fundamental rights
- Fundamental rights impact assessment - a practical tool for protecting fundamental rights
- Moving forward: challenges and opportunities